-
June 26th, 2004, 01:13 AM
#1
Inactive Member
what is that candy that you always have to have
everytime you go to the movie theaters
my choice...
-
June 26th, 2004, 01:16 AM
#2
Inactive Member
twizzlers [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
June 26th, 2004, 01:17 AM
#3
Inactive Member

Dutch Licorice Double salted [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] and yes I'm half Dutch so I have an excuse [img]tongue.gif[/img]
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ June 25, 2004 10:25 PM: Message edited by: Dolphinstardust ]</font>
-
June 26th, 2004, 01:19 AM
#4
Inactive Member
what are those [img]eek.gif[/img]
-
June 26th, 2004, 01:19 AM
#5
HB Forum Owner
-
June 26th, 2004, 01:22 AM
#6
Inactive Member
I'll probably get totally pummeled for this, but I just love Good and Plenty.
-
June 26th, 2004, 01:24 AM
#7
Inactive Member
-
June 26th, 2004, 01:57 AM
#8
Inactive Member
-
June 26th, 2004, 02:14 AM
#9
bonedust
Guest
jordan almonds....but the seem to be a dying breed. [img]frown.gif[/img]
-
June 26th, 2004, 02:20 AM
#10
Inactive Member
Hershey bar plain. [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ June 25, 2004 11:22 PM: Message edited by: Guitardeth. ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks